Fastest Hair Growth Home Remedy
Hair plays important role in everyone’s life. Each and every person will be mad about long and thick hair. If your hair is thick and long then automatically your beauty increases. But these days whomever, you ask about hair, will start to say about their hair loss problem. Let’s see what are some tips to get rid of hair loss and the fastest hair growth home remedy.
This polluted atmosphere and some chemicals, we use in our daily routines affect more and more on our health. Hair is also one essential part of our body this affects our hair too. So that hair also needs good nutrition. If you want to grow hair, two things play an important role. The first one is our diet and another one is an outer application like oil, soap, shampoo, hair packs, etc. A lot of Hair Growth Tips you can use in your hair care routine.
Spending a lot of money on our hair became common now. Instead of this, you can try some home remedies. Let us know how to use these two things to grow our hair naturally. First, let’s know what we have to do, and how to do, to fast hair growth naturally.
Fastest Hair Growth Home Remedy:
1 . Take 2-3 tablespoons of red or brown rice. Soak it for a few minutes like 15 to 20 minutes. Once it soaks filter it and scatters it on a muslin cloth. Let it dry for 5 minutes. No need to dry much, let that moisture reduce. Now what you have to do is take soaked and dried brown rice and coarsely grind it. A cup of coconut oil is required for this.
Along with this take some hibiscus flowers or leaves, use what is easily available to you. Crush the hibiscus flowers or leaves. And take a chopped half onion. Put the three things (onion, hibiscus, and coarse brown rice) into the coconut oil. Boil them on a low flame for 10 minutes. Once it boils switch off the flame and let it cool itself. Close the lid for a few minutes to rest. Then filter it.
Use this filtered homemade oil in your hair care routine. you can use it once or twice a week. You can wash your hair after the application of this oil or after wash also you can use it. If you do so your hair will start to grow and gradually hair fall stops. If you have a dandruff problem then that also decreases. Totally from this oil hair nourishment is possible.
2. Now I am going to say about another superb hair oil that works wonders on your hair. That oil is nothing but kalonji and methi oil. You can use these two seeds in two ways. I will tell you those 2 methods now. Take 2-3 spoons of kalonji and methi powder and half a cup of coconut oil. Pour these powders into the oil and boil it on a low flame. Filter it and apply it to your scalp and hair.
3. The next tip is to use the same ingredients i.e. kalonji and methi. Take 2 tablespoons of kalonji and methi respectively. Soak them overnight. The very next morning grind them and apply them to your scalp and hair. It’s the best hair pack in hair care. I always use this pack in my hair care routine. Once you apply this pack wash it off after 30 to 45 minutes.
4. Whoever has excessive hair loss and not getting proper results, can use amla or gooseberry. What you have to do is you will get amla churna in the market. Take half spoon of amla churna and drink hot water before going to bed. Use it for about a month and see the miracle. Newly no need to apply anything to your hair, automatically hair starts to grow.
5. You must not brush your hair when it is wet. Some have the habit of brushing their hair immediately after a bath. Actually, this is wrong you should not do that. Once it dries well then comb your hair.
6. Make use of essential oils for your hair growth. Yes, essential oils are too good for our hair health. There are so many essential oils available in the market. Some of the important essential oils are peppermint, rosemary, lavender, lemongrass, jojoba, etc. While making hair masks you can add a few drops of essential oils. Or you can combine it with your regular oil and use it.
7. Next very important point is healthy hair growth food. Yes, our hair growth depends on the food we eat. We need some Vitamins, protein, iron, and zinc in our diet. That we can get from eggs, meat, dairy products, milk, nuts, fruits, and vegetables.
9. Don’t shampoo your hair daily. Use any mild shampoo to wash hair. These days the usage of chemical shampoo leads to hair loss problems. You can prepare your own natural shampoo. I always make my natural shampoo ie. Kerala Thali. This thali nourishes our hair wonderfully.
Tell me what’s not in nature. Everything is available but we should know how, when and what to use in the correct way. Hence use these tips in your hair care routine. It helps hair grow in abundance. This much you can do, right? Probably I hope you like my hair growth tips. Why delay again now share these tips with your loved ones.