Are you looking for an Indian Diet Plan For Pcod? Then check out this article which will be very helpful for you. Here I am going to share what is PCOD or PCOS? How to cure this disease? What diet plan do you have to follow here?
First and foremost I will give you the brief information about PCOS now. You no need to worry about PCOS. Because it is a common disease. Practically we can say one in every 10 women today is suffering from pcod. I will tell you why it is common nowadays. Our grandparents have not suffered these types of diseases, because they were eating healthy food and were in a healthy pure atmosphere. But here we eat all junk foods, which is not good for our health. And even we live in a polluted atmosphere, changed lifestyles, stress, etc. can lead to a lot of diseases. PCOD i.e. Polycystic Ovarian Disease, it’s all around us.
Here I am going to share my experienced diet. So definitely you can follow my steps to cure your PCOD naturally. This is the Indian Diet Plan for PCOD, Which gives you good nutrition to your body. It doesn’t contain any dairy products.
Let’s get started,
Here I am classifying this full diet in 3 steps.
- 11 am to 7 pm eating time
- 7 pm to 11 am eating time
- 1-hour exercise
Let’s know What will be the morning routine?
Here I told you to follow some 3 steps. Apart from this, you can use some water or juice items at 9 am. Water, jeera water(cumin water), palak juice, vegetable juice, cucumber juice, black coffee or tea, apple cider vinegar, moringa water, curry leaves water, methi water in these you can have any 1 item in the morning.
Now I will tell you how to make it. For jeera water, first take 1 glass of water and add 1 spoon of jeera into the water. let it soak overnight. The very next morning you have to drink it. Methi water is also the same as jeera water. Follow the same procedure here too.
Net about cucumber juice, peel the cucumber, and slice it, and grind it. Add salt and cumin powder to the juice. Mix well and have it. Its low calories juice, you won’t feel hungry.
Vegetable juice: For this take half a cup of tomato, spinach (palak), cabbage. Grind them and add salt and lemon. Drink it in the morning. It is also a very low-calorie juice.
You can have green tea or palak juice. For this palak juice, take palak and water grind it and filter it. Add a pinch of rock salt and lemon juice. mix well and drink it. Actually, it is not tasty but if we want good health then we should not pay more attention to taste. Am I right? Yes Of course.
You can drink apple cider vinegar. Take 1 glass of water and add 10 ml of apple cider vinegar and mix it. have it in the morning. This is also a good drink for your pcod. These all are options for you. Choose any drink and have it in the morning at 9 o’clock.
Morning 10.30 Routine:
Soak 10 almonds in the previous day itself. The next morning peel it and eat. You can use fig too. Fig is very rich in iron. Soak fig in the water and have it in the next morning. Or you can have 2 boiled eggs, in this, you have to use only egg white. Don’t use the yellow part.
Morning 11 o’clock Routine:
Now it’s breakfast time. If you won’t get any time to prepare for breakfast then you can use overnight oats. I prefer rolled oats.
- Take one bowl add rolled oats and add low-fat milk. Along with this add 1 spoon of shea butter, yogurt, and flax seeds into the bowl. Give a good mix and keep it in the fridge night itself. The very next morning take a refrigerated oats bowl and add 1 spoon of honey and any fruits to it. Here you can take any fruits like apples, berries, bananas, etc. Mix it and eat at 11 am. You can make oats idli or oats dosa also.
2. Next, you can prepare a besan chilla recipe. It’s a very tasty and healthy recipe for PCOD problems. Take besan, a little salt, and turmeric, pour little water, and make the batter. Add 1 spoon of rice flour, onion, tomato, and some other vegetables into it. Pour it as dosa and make some of your favourite chutney for this.
3. Moongdal dosa is the next option. Soak little moong dal and urad dal. Add chili, ginger, and coriander leaves and grind. Make healthy dosa and have it for your breakfast.
4. Other than the above-said items you can use upma or poha.
Lunch at 1-2 pm:
- Salad – Sprouts, cucumber
- Brown – rice
- Dal fry/ fish curry / chicken curry
- Vegetable (cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and beans, beetroot)
4 pm Snacks:
- Apple/ Orange/Kiwi
- Avocado smoothie
- Nuts and dates
- Roasted channa
- Eggwhite Omelet
- Green tea
- Strawberries / Blueberries
What should eat at dinner?
Now dinner time at 7pm.
- Multigrain roti
- Grilled fish / chicken / broccoli / capsicum
- Brown rice
- Soya rice/vegetable rice
These much about the dinner. You can mix and match the items. But don’t change the time. Whatever time mentioned here you need to follow that’s it. Have 2 glasses of warm water before bedtime.
You must give 1 hour time for your exercise. This is a must, if you don’t have time to do any exercise then don’t follow this diet plan. It doesn’t work.
First and foremost, inadequate sleep is necessary. Avoid watching phones at bedtime. Avoid plastic containers to store food. What some people do is, they use a plastic container to store food when you keep the plastic container in the oven it releases toxins. So it is better to use glass containers. The next exercise is mandatory in PCOD. Either morning or evening you have to work out properly. Follow these diets and exercise for 3 months. Surely you will get positive results.
1 thought on “Indian Diet Plan For PCOD And Nutrition Tips”