Kalonji Seeds Oil Recipe
Have you tested Kalonji oil for hair yet? I use Kalonji oil very often to control hair loss and to get black hair naturally. You can add kalonji oil to your other hair oil to cover grey hairs. I learned this hair oil recipe from my grandma. She always makes this oil along with some natural ingredients, because of that now I am having dark and thick hair.
Kalonji seeds also called black seeds, nigella seeds. These seeds are used in many hair oils, hair masks and conditioners, because of their nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties. If you are worried about your excessive hair loss and want to regrow lost hair and to get darken thick hair, then this will surely help you a lot.
Read on to learn how to make kalonji oil at home.
(Read more: How To Use Green Tea For Hair Problems?)
How does Kalonji benefit your hair?
- Anti-inflammatory properties in the Kalonji seeds help to reduce annoyance in the scalp. This may further accelerate hair loss.
- It strengthens hair cuticles, hence your hair becomes stronger and healthier.
- It is rich in good nutrients which are essential for hair health. These properties aid in promoting hair growth and reduces hair thinning.
- It gives extra shine to your hair by making it frizz-free.
- As it improves the health of hair follicles, this oil reduces the overall problems of hair. It not only promotes hair growth but also prevents hair loss.
- It contains linoleic acid which helps to prevent premature greying of hairs.
- Kalonji oil has omega 3 and this helps in increasing blood circulation in the scalp which further promotes hair growth, so you can get a thick, good volume of hair.
How To Make Kalonji Seeds Oil Recipe?
- Nigella Seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1 tablespoon
- Coconut Oil – 1 cup
- Castor Oil – ¼ cup
(Read more: Top 10 Best Foods For Hair Growth)
First, make nigella seeds and fenugreek seeds powder. Once it’s done then add these powders to the glass container. Pour coconut oil and castor oil, stir well. Now close the glass container and place it in the sun. Keep it for 3 to 4 weeks. Keep mixing the oil every two days and after 3-4 weeks strain it. Apply this oil to your scalp and hair with gentle massage, twice a week for the best results.
How To Use Black Seed Oil For Hair Problems?
- Use pure cold-pressed kalonji oil or homemade one directly to your hair. Take little black seed oil and apply it to your scalp and hair with gentle massage, wait for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse off with mild shampoo.
- You can combine this oil with other hair oils whichever your favor like almond oil, castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, etc. Take equal quantities of oils and in addition to it add 10-15 drops of essential oil, stir well and use it.
- You can prepare a natural hair mask by using this oil. Take 3 tablespoons of fenugreek powder and hibiscus powder in the bowl and add the required amount of kalonji oil to it. Mix well and apply to your scalp and full length of hair. Let it stay for a couple of minutes then wash off with lukewarm water along with mild shampoo and conditioner. (Read more: Top 9 Hair Growth Tips You Must Follow)
Kalonji Oil has more than 100 medicinal properties and exhibits anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, and antiseptic properties. It’s loaded with organic acids and is a must-have ingredient in your daily skin and hair care. I have achieved my hair goals through this hair oil, Hope you too get it soon. Give it a try to make this oil at home and share your thoughts with us. For more hair care tips, and DIY, stay tuned to Brightcures.com.