Hair Loss Back Of Head Female
Hair Loss Back Of Head Female: Hair loss on the back of a woman is seen in many women. It is very important to take some precautions to avoid this. Hair Loss is a severe issue that can lead to many other hair problems like dandruff, baldness, hair thinning, etc. There are a lot of natural home remedies to treat this hair fall problem.
Due to these busy schedules in our life, we are not getting any time to take care of our hair or skin. With these busy schedules, you can make some home remedies that are very effective and easy to prepare without time consumption.
We can prepare homemade hair oil, I always prefer homemade hair oils because they are chemical-free. I already shared Onion Hair Oil, Kalonji Hair Oil, Kerala Herbal Hair Oil last week. Apart from these hair oils, you can try some natural hair masks as well.
Here are some DIY Hair Masks to treat your hair loss. All ingredients used in this DIY are available in your kitchen.
Top 6 Excellent Hair Masks To Prevent Hair Loss:
1. Egg Mask:
Eggs are an abundant source of Vitamin B and protein. These are very essential sources to maintain our hair health. They work well with all kinds of hair like dry hair, normal hair, damaged hair, etc. You can use either egg white or egg yolk or both. This mask is natural and very effective for your hair growth.
How to Make Egg Hair Mask:
- Egg – 1 (as per your hair length)
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Lemon Juice – 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoons
- Beat the egg and add the above-said ingredients and mix well.
- apply this egg mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Make sure to cover your hair with a shower cap and let the mask sit in your hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
On the other hand, you can also use only eggs by following these procedures:
- Whisk 2-3 eggs together until the yolk and the whites are combined well.
- Massage these beaten eggs into your hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water along with mild shampoo.
What Benefits do we get from Egg Hair Mask?
- Rich in vitamins, proteins, and amino acids that nourish our hair.
- It adds up good shine to dry and dull hair.
- Minimizes hair fall.
- Promotes hair growth.
Read More: How To Make Ratanjot Oil At Home
2. Curry Leaves Hair Mask:
This is one of the staple plants in the kitchen which gives good nutrients and aroma to the recipes. I always use this herb in my daily diet and hair regimes. They encourage hair growth and prevent premature grey hairs by helping to retain our natural hair color.
When it is added with ingredients like coconut oil, amla, aloe vera, and hibiscus there are more chances to get a lot of benefits for your hair. Know these Amazing Benefits Of Curry Leaves For Hair Growth.
How To Make Curry Leaves With Aloe Vera Hair Mask:
- A handful of fresh curry leaves
- Fresh Aloe Vera Pulp – 1 cup
- Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Add both the ingredients to the mixer and grind well.
- Once you get smooth paste transfer it to the bowl.
- Use this mask on your scalp and hair.
- Keep it on for 30 minutes and then rinse off with a mild shampoo.
Benefits Of Curry Leaves Hair Mask:
- Helps to Minimize hair fall
- Conditions your hair
- Nurture our hair healthy.
- Prevents grey hair problems.
Read More: Best Shampoo For Hair Fall In India
3. Banana Hair Mask:
Bananas are packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and potassium. They are perfect for hair loss treatment. If your hair is dry and dull then this mask provides ample hydration and shine to your hair.
Let Us Know How To Make A Banana Mask:
- Ripe bananas – 2
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Honey – 2 tablespoon
- Add all ingredients to the mixer and blend nicely.
- Once you get smooth paste apply it to your scalp and hair, and make sure that it is covered properly on your hair.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Read More: How To Turn Grey Hair Into Black Permanently Naturally
4. Yogurt Hair Mask
If you are suffering from dandruff hair breakage then this is the best pack for you. It acts as a natural conditioner. Even it gives ample shine to your dull and damaged hair.
How To Make A Yogurt Hair Mask
- Yogurt – 1 cup
- Honey – 2 tablespoons
- In the bowl mix the ingredients properly.
- Use this on your hair, keep it for 15 minutes, and after 15 minutes wash off with cool water.
Read More: Which Oil Helps In Hair Growth?
5. Avocado Hair Mask To Prevent Hair Loss
Avocado is very rich in omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin C, and B, and Iron which are very essential for healthy hair. They are best for frizzy hair. Use this avocado mask twice a week to get good texture and to repair your frizzy hair.
Now Let’s Jump To An Avocado Hair Mask:
- Avocado 1 (ripe)
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Olive oil and Almond Oil – 1 tablespoon each
- Grind the ingredients until it forms a smooth paste.
- Apply this avocado mask to your full hair including the scalp.
- Let it be there on the hair for 20 minutes afterward rinse off with water.
6. Strawberry Hair Mask
The antioxidant properties of strawberries protect and add shine to our hair and keep moisture on our hair. So they are made for frizzy hair. They also are fantastic sources of vitamin C, the deficiency of this Vitamin may lead to hair loss.
Know-How To Make A Strawberry Hair Mask To Prevent Hair Loss:
- Take a small bowl of fresh strawberries
- coconut oil – 1 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon
Blend all the ingredients nicely until it forms a fine paste. Use it on your hair properly including the scalp and keep it for 15 minutes before washing with normal water.
Read More: Ratan Jot For Grey Hair
I hope you have got the remedy to overcome Hair Loss Back Of Head Female. These 6 hair masks are natural hair masks that are made without chemicals. Instead of store-bought hair products, you could make these kinds of natural DIY for your healthy hair. Along with this make a habit to have these fruits or herbs in your diet. That will add up some extra benefits to your hair health.
8 thoughts on “Hair Loss Back Of Head Female | Hair Loss”